We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our team in Pune, India !
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Available: 2
Location: Pune, India
Reporting to the Software Development Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Senior Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today.
This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development life-cycle.
The Role – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Doing optimization of Code
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Work alongside other team members & Leaders to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Responsible for providing smart & applicable solutions for complex problems/ blockers
- Supports and mentor junior team members by providing advice, coaching & solutions for blockers
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your resume and / or questions to our team by email at email@example.comApply Now