We are looking for Principal Software Engineers to join our team in Pune, India !
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Available: 2
Location: Pune, India
Reporting to the Software Development Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Principal Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations. You will obsess over data, metrics, algorithms, mechanisms, and incentives that unlock innovation and scalability opportunities across the company. This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company.
The Role – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Analyze and improve data quality and metrics.
- Fully and completely understand system inter dependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Skilled in translating high level abstract business requirements into software design, designing systems specifications, standards, and programming
- Contribute to Architectural blueprints and Design for the software solutions
- Mentor team on engineering best practices such as writing clean code, designing scalable, reliable and performant software solutions, set and ensure compliance to software quality standards etc.
- Be a role model for the team with innovative thinking, passion for continuous learning and contributions to the project.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your resume and / or questions to our team by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now