We are looking for Nodal Market Analysts to join our team to build out our power transmission modelling, FTR modelling capabilities in Roseville, California or Salt Lake City, Utah!
Job Title: Energy Market Analyst – Nodal
Employment Type: Full-Time (40 hours / 5 days per week)
Position Available: One position
Location: Roseville, California or Salt Lake City, Utah
Energy Exemplar is the market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies.
We are ready for our next phase of growth and are building a world-class team that will deliver market-leading solutions with a fanatical dedication to customer success. This is a unique opportunity for you to get in early and make a major impact on building next generation cloud products to inform our customers to make multi-million-dollar decisions.
We are looking for Nodal Market Analysts to join our team to build out our power transmission modelling, FTR modelling capabilities. This role requires a sound understanding of energy transmission and market fundamentals and experience in analysis in an RTO/ISO markets.
The Role – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review energy markets & fundamentals, gather data and curate them into energy models for analysis.
- Creating best practices for the delivery of reference models and services to customers in world-wide markets
- Working with the product management team on data requirements and reporting necessary for our SaaS and on-premise products.
- Conduct interviews and consultative discussions with customers on their business problems and provide recommendations on modeling implementation.
- Work with our team of automation experts to automate the collection of data and updates to existing models
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your resume and / or questions to our team by email at email@example.comApply Now