We are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join our newly established India Development Center and rapidly growing team in Pune, India!
Job Title: Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Available: Multiple
Location: Pune, India
Job Description: Reporting to the Software Development Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performance software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today.
This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development life-cycle.
We are looking for team members:
- With professional work experience developing desktop applications in C#, using WPF.
- Hands-on experience in C#, WPF, MVVM architecture.
- Have worked on Windows desktop application, Dot Net, C#, Entity Framework, WPF, XAML, Unity3D.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# & .NET codes.
- Proficient in Data Structures, VB.NET
- Professional work experience developing desktop applications in C#, using WPF.
- Working experience building desktop applications using WPF, WinForms with VB .Net as well as C# .Net
- Strong hold in data structures and design patterns
- Have worked on Silverlight, Winforms
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture is required
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies • Fair understanding of HTML, CSS, Web Application, Windows Store App, Design Patterns.
- Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your resume and / or questions to our team by email at email@example.comApply Now