Mexican electricity system is represented by its 52 transmission zones, based on publicly available data from SENER. This information is updated every year and it is suitable for short term and long term analysis.
The inputs for this calculation are described in the following points:
- Load forecasting for a 15 years period.
- Actual transmission system and candidates for 15 years.
- Actual and planned generation plants for 15 years.
- Price indexation of fossil combustibles.
- Maintenance rates of all generators.
- Forced outage rates of all generators.