Want to take your PLEXOS modeling to the next level? Register for the 3-day Practical Application Training in September!
Join us for a comprehensive, hands-on, three-day introduction to the primary features of PLEXOS in a small group setting.
Who should attend?
This training is designed for new and novice users to become familiar with the platform.
Why attend? You will:
- Under the guidance of our in-house PLEXOS experts, you will:
- Discover how to efficiently navigate the PLEXOS Input GUI and Solution Viewer
- Understand the algorithmic basis of PLEXOS as a fundamental energy system modelling tool
- Explore how to execute Mid-Term and Short-Term Production Cost Models
- Learn how to set up and execute Long Term Expansion Planning Models
- Become proficient in setting up Stochastic Models
- Learn how to set up Constraints and Ancillary Services objects
- Network with other PLEXOS users and share modelling experiences,
All at the relaxing setting of our Chiswick Park London site location!
- 11-13 September
- Exemplar Corporate Office, Building 3, Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road Chiswick, London, W4 5YA
- Lunch included each day
Want more details?
Go to the registration website for the complete agenda and other details.