Join your peers and industry leaders in Sydney, 19-22 February, for Advanced PLEXOS Training and User Group Meeting.
Join your peers and industry leaders for two days of advanced training followed by one-and-a-half days of networking, best-practice sharing, feedback and input into the PLEXOS product roadmap. You will gain skills and insights to immediately apply in shaping important decisions. Space is limited, so register now.
- World-class training presented by PLEXOS developers and technical analysts
- PLEXOS training licenses
- In-depth look at PLEXOS 8 including Rolling Horizon, Hanging Branches, Heat Class and Stochastic Hydro
- Networking with PLEXOS users from multiple regions
- Opportunities to provide feedback and shape the PLEXOS product roadmap
- Welcome cocktails and dinner overlooking the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Daily lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Networking dinner during a private harbour cruise aboard the Morpheus
The venue for the Sydney meeting is the InterContinental Hotel:
117 Macquarie Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Exclusive Group Room Rate
Use this link to book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations directly with the InterContinental for our exclusive discounted group rate.
This exclusive rate is only available until 16 January.
The hotel is a 20-30 minute taxi ride from the airport depending on rush hour and traffic conditions.
It is located within walking distance of many iconic Sydney sites such as Circular Quay, the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Hyde Park and the Botanical Gardens.
You are welcome to book accommodations at this or any other venue you prefer. The welcome dinner as well as all training and user group meetings will take place at the InterContinental.Register Now