DID YOU MISS IT?
On 24th, March 2021 Energy Exemplar kicked-off its annual user group meetings with our APAC audience.
Due to Covid, this year’s event was held virtually. While we would have preferred to have had the opportunity to bring you the same experience of live & interactive participation, learning from one another and getting ‘hands on’ with the latest features and upgrades in PLEXOS, we hope this is the next best thing. Check out the the same great customer stories from the comfort of your home and at your own pace!
Log on to the Xcelerate APAC event homepage and access all of the great content you may have missed as well as get to know all of our great speakers through their posted bios.
PLEXOS has gained a reputation for being the ultimate modelling solution for the energy industry, but we don’t want you to take our word for it. We want you to hear from the experts who utilize PLEXOS in their daily lives to make critical decisions that ensure that the world can keep the lights on, today, tomorrow and in the future.
This session’s presentations include:
- A Journey To Cloud: Nicola Falcon, GM Forecasting & Matthew Marston, Specialist – Market Modelling Systems at Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Modelling 100% Renewable Energy Systems using PLEXOS: Malin Östman, General Manager, Market Development & Strategy, Middle East & Asia & Stuti Gandotra, Market Development Manager, Middle East, Asia & Australia at Wärtsilä
- PLEXOS at Queensland Treasury Corporation: Paul Connor, Principal at Queensland Treasury Corporation
- Going Full Network with PLEXOS: Joe Nunez, Senior Quantitative Analyst at Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) & Oliver Nunn, Director at Endgame Economics
- PLEXOS Model for Vietnam Long-term Capacity Expansion & Short-term Production Cost Analysis: Ananth Chikkatur, Head of Party & Nguyen Trong Nghia, Component Lead at USAID
- Water Supply Operations Powered By PLEXOS: Robert May, Optimisation Specialist, Energy at SA Water
- Ready for Renewables: Grid Planning and the Competitive Renewable Energy Zones in the Philippines: Noriel Christopher Reyes, Senior Science Research Specialist at Department of Energy, Philippines
- Hydro Modelling in New Zealand: Kevin Broad, Managing Director and Principal Consultant at Broad Solutions Ltd
Log onto our event homepage & view the presentations today!