Electric modeling software with that focuses on fast results and ease of use.
The Electric Modeling Forecasting and Analysis Software to Save Time and Money
Aurora is the electric modeling forecasting and analysis software that is trusted, easy to learn and user-focused. Its integrated databases, quickly customizable changes and user-friendly interface deliver outcomes at the speed your organization needs. Aurora enables the highest level of software integration, model control and ease of data exchange, saving you time and money. Time-saving features include user-definable screens, reports and graphs; robust scenario management; automated data inputs; and full user access to all inputs and outputs.
This market modelling software delivers the capability to produce price forecasts, value analysis, uncertainty analysis and automated system functionality. It also includes one of the finest databases available.
Aurora was developed to model a dynamic and volatile marketplace. Whether its wind and solar modeling, storage integration and long-term expansion, nodal FTR analysis or ancillary services, Aurora electricity forecasting and analysis can help your organization make confident decisions.
Aurora is backed industry leading customer support. Our dedicated support experts work to ensure that every customer succeeds.
“I tell people in my industry that they had better look at customer support. At the end of the day, if they choose a solution that doesn’t have good customer support, it will be them in the hot seat. Energy Exemplar by far has the best support.” Senior Planner/Economist, Large Utility
“The dedicated support staff at Energy Exemplar provides the best customer service I have ever seen.”
- Generation Planning / Utility Budgeting
- Integrated resource planning
- Budget projections
- Detailed generator analysis
- Renewable integration studies
- Market Assessment / Strategy
- Price forecasting at zonal and nodal level
- Market design & policy analysis
- Scenario based and probabilistic treatment of inputs
- Trading Support
- Short term analysis (often nodal)
- FTR analysis
- Easily incorporating data feeds (i.e., highly automatable and customizable)
- Transmission Planning
- Identifying frequency and value of constraints
- Assessing production cost impacts
- Infrastructure studies